Approximately 20% of contributions that are not designated for a specific use are reserved for project grants. These grants help underwrite various activities that support the needs and development of women and girls, such as:
- Training seminars for Provincial Coordinators and Women’s Secretaries
- Training seminars on AIDS.
- Development of a pastoral training course on domestic violence
- Health care and layette kits
- Lunches for school girls
- Moravian women’s conferences in various locations
- Office supplies for women’s organizations